Monday, June 11, 2007

Wonderful Weekend and Great Day

Hi all. I don't have much time to write but here goes....FYI I am going to try to download pics tomorrow if I can. Problem is I need someone to walk me home and wait for me to download the pics and no one wants to stay at the mall that long because of the danger of walking home so please understand why I can't do that.

This weekend in Durban was amazing. Regina, Arthur and I got to see so many of the sites in Durban and really enjoyed ourselves.

Today I was at Chatsworth Hospice, which is a hospice organization catering to cancer patients and patients with AIDS/HIV. They have a 10 bed in-patient ward and see approximately 350 patients each week in the surrounding communities. Today I was there to do an initial intake with a patient and it was fascinating and much like the hospice in the U.S.

I will try to write more tomorrow. Love you all dearly.

No comments: