Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello from Hong Kong

Fourteen hours after leaving SF, here I am in Hong Kong. Flight was unremarkable other than the usual dozen screaming babies and this really nice lady from San Jose who shared some of her fresh strawberries with me. For those of you who are familiar with my obsession with fresh fruit you know how much this meant to me.

I am here for another 2-3 hours, it is incredibly clean and the people are really nice--and the internet is free!

It's a five hour flight to Delhi, so I get in there about 2:30am. Someone from my program will be picking me up and taking me to a local B&B I found on the internet called Sai Villa, which is in central Delhi. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Al....

HAPPY 25TH...(You can no longer be anybody's "child" dependent regardless of academic status !!)

Seems like you are having a great experience, and the food seems to be more to your liking than AFRIKA.

I envy some of the historic sights you will see...ARE COWS STILL SACRED???(Don't shoo any away)Can you order steaks in a restaurant without creating a scene?

TAKE CARE...


RAFAEL
Rafael