Thursday, May 29, 2008

Arrived In Delhi

At 2:00am I landed in New Delhi, India. Rahul from my program picked me up from the airport and took me to a lovely B&B in Central Delhi called Sai Villa. The accomodations are wonderful and the staff are very nice. I have full use of a laptop and internet, clean bedroom and bathroom and they will feed me all day long with continental breakfast items, including traditional Indian food. The husband and wife who run the B&B are very nice and are currently arranging a taxi to take me around the city to the tourist locations. Tomorrow evening I will go to the airport hotel to meet up with the rest of the 23 participants in the program and then we are off on Sunday morning to take a bus to Dehradun to start the program. More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lex,

Well after such a long plane trip it must feel so good to be at your destination!

I have had several people today tell me what an amazing daugther I have and I must agree. I am very, very, proud of this latest journey you have embarked upon.

We love and miss you,
Momma (Johnna & Ro too)